Travel Proposal 9 days / 8 overnights including Yoga classes, guided mountain hikes and access to natural hot springs Spa (unchlorinated). We propose an unforgettable stay in Bulgaria where you can disconnect from the world and connect with your “I” forgotten. You can breathe the pure air of the mountains of Bulgaria, and enjoy the relaxing and healing waters that offer hot springs in the country.
And as a main course: 6 Yoga Retreat days in a hotel 5**** next to the Pirin National Park, con Kamal, an experienced yoga instructor Indian expressly displaces the hotel to teach yoga classes.
01 – 09 June 2019
29 June - 07 July 2019
31 August - 08 September 2019
28 September - 06 October 2019
Yoga Retreat features :
– Yoga practices they will learn or improve are the types: Satyananda Yoga, Hath Yoga, Raja Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Trtk, Yoganidra, Yes Yoga, and Meditation.
– The food during the course of yoga is Ayurvedic food and cooked by an Indian chef.
– All fruits and vegetables before use ozonated, submerging for 2 hours before water. And the vegetables are soaked in water for 24 hours. This treatment eliminates toxins food, pesticides, heavy metals and other contaminants.
– The yoga retreat includes a regimen full board, three meals a day, including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– In the morning they take a cup of pure lemon water purification and evening a glass of good local wine.
– The program includes yoga practices 3 times a day, in the morning, afternoon and evening.
– Massages performed by professional masseuse : 3 massages from 50 minutes each. Please, arrange the schedule with reception Spa Hotel.
– hikes Daily Mountain (optionally can be replaced by cultural excursions in the area if the weather does not want to do walks, see price of these optional excursions in paragraph “Prices”).
– A day of to ride a horse the hours of “Mountain outputs”, this day, instead of performing a walking tour, He will be riding for participants who wish…
– Free use of the following facilities Spa hotel: bio pools (indoor swimming pools with water temperature 31-33 ° C and is purified without using chlorine, instead ionization used, UV light and salt electrolysis), salt pool with Dead Sea salt, saunas and steam, jacuzzi, contrast showers and whirlpool, fitness center, relaxation room built with bricks Himalayan salts that improve the respiratory system.
– The hotel is in charge of the clothing worn during practice yoga. This is a free service.
– You will receive a gift : two T-shirts and a hat with the logo Course.
– accommodation in single occupancy room in hotel-Spa 5***** next to the Pirin Mountain in Bulgaria… If traveling as a couple you can also choose double-room use.
– Yoga classes and walks are conducted by professionals who are fluent in English to communicate with our travelers. Spanish travelers will be integrated into these activities within a group of international participants, mainly Bulgarian, but also English, German, etc. Minimum yoga group 5 participants.
City of origin-flight Sofia Airport. Airport pickup by a Spanish-speaking driver and transfer to hotel 4**** Sofia city. If the flight schedule permits: visit with the chauffeur to the center of Sofia, Dinner in traditional Bulgarian style restaurant and transfer back to the hotel for overnight.
Breakfast at hotel, moved south by road to the quiet valley of Razlog, with stunning mountain scenery overlooking the mountains Pirin National Park. The area is rich in springs of thermal spring water subsoil, which they are used in the hotel-spa region. Hotel accommodation 4**** the village of Banya.
But before we will visit the Orthodox monastery of Rila, which it is World Heritage of Unesco, and it is a perfect place to start to purify our souls surrounded by Nature. This monastery is the most visited place in Bulgaria, Learn more Rila Monastery by clicking here.
Full day relax and enjoy the natural hot springs at Spa Hotel 4**** with free access to the indoor swimming pool and spa center establishment, It is including sauna, sanarium, sauna cinema, vapour room, Turkish hammam and salt room. Overnight in the same hotel 4**** also Banya.
After breakfast, visit to the neighboring town of Dobrinishte where they can have an approach to everyday rural life led by Bulgarians in these rural areas. You can also visit the public spa town with separate pools for men and women.
At noon short transfer to Hotel-Spa 5**** to start yoga retreat:
accommodation 15:00 a 15:30 h.
Yoga session afternoon 16:00 a 17:25 h.
dinner 19:30 a 20:30 h.
Yoga session at night 21:00 – 21:50
Days 5,6,7 Y 8:
Yoga session in the morning 07:10 a 07:55 h.
Breakfast 09:00 a 09:30 h.
Preparation for outdoor activities 09:30 a 09:50 h.
Meeting point at the Lobby Bar and departure for the walk 09:50 – 10:00 h.
Mountain transportation 10:00 – 10:20 h.
Hike 10:20 a 12:30 h.
Walk back to the hotel 12:30 a 12:50 h.
Lunch 13:00 a 14:00 h.
Leisure Massage, o Spa y relax 14:00 a 16:00 h.
Yoga session afternoon 16:00 a 17:25 h.
Dinner at the hotel restaurant 19:30 a 21:00 h.
Yoga session at night 21:00 – 21:50 h.
Hot water with lemon 07:20 a 07:30 h.
Yoga session. Of 07:10 a 08:55 h.
Breakfast 09:30 a 10:30 h.
Free time for Spa and Relax 10:30 a 12:30 h.
Departure at 13:00 h.
Transfer to Sofia road vehicle with Spanish-speaking chauffeur, food and when marked by flights transfer to Sofia Airport, Farewell chauffeur in the gateway to the Terminal.
- In group 8 people 996,00 € / person
- In group 7 people 1.072,00 € / person
- In group 6 people 1.134,00 € / person
- In group 5 people: 1.202,00 € / person
- In group 4 people: 1.274,00 € / person
- In group 3 people: 1.486,00 € / person
- In group 2 people: 1.894,00 € / person
- If you come alone: 1 person: 2.920,00 € / person
optional excursions, Optional hikes made during the Yoga Retreat:
- Transfer to the village “Leshten” Bulgarian traditional typical architecture (1 journey time approx.), walking tour through the cobbled streets and return to hotel. Price: 140,00 €, to distribute among interested.
- Visit the Church of Dobarsko (road transport 30 minutes approx.), of the year 1614 frescoed paintings unique murals, as representing Jesus coming in what some imaginatively identify a spaceship. Price: 95,00 €, to distribute among interested.
- Walking tour to a house-museum of the neighboring town where knowing how people lived in these towns at the end of the century 19 and I walk through the old neighborhood. Price: 80,00 €, to distribute among interested.
• Reception at Sofia airport on arrival and transfer to hotel Sofia. • Transfers according to itinerary in air-conditioned vehicle and driver speaks Spanish, except during yoga retreat is the hotel who makes short transfers for walks in the mountains with a local driver. • Free access to the Spa Hotel 4**** Banya and those facilities Spa Hotel 5**** Yoga Retreat specifying the program (use of additional treatment facilities are payable on site at hotel). • fuel costs, parking and toll road transfers. • Hotel accommodation 4**** Y 5*****, in room single occupancy, (If traveling as a couple you can also choose double-room use, with discount 4% the price per person) • Half board Day 1, 2, 3, 4 Y 9 program and full board during the retreat of Yoga, days 5, 6, 7 Y 8, Drinks not included. • Transfer to Sofia airport on day of departure. • Administration fees.
What is not included:
• Plane tickets. • personal clothing and shoes for activities. • Because it is optional for every traveler: Tickets to museums, monasteries, strengths, churches and other tourist attractions. • Optional excursions. • The optional SPA treatments • Travel Assistance Insurance, or cancellation, or medical, or repatriation. • Tips and personal expenses. • The beverages of all kinds. • Refunds for that reason some stage, visits or activities reflected in the itinerary could not be done by force majeure. • Any other item not specified as included.