Travel with Yoga retreat in Bulgaria.
Summary of contents of this page:
Travel Proposal of 9 days / 8 overnight stays that includes Yoga classes, Guided mountain hikes and access to a natural hot spring Spa (not chlorinated). We propose an unforgettable stay in Bulgaria where you can disconnect from the world and connect with your “me” forgotten. You will be able to breathe the pure air of the mountains of Bulgaria, and enjoy the relaxing and healing waters offered by the country's hot springs.
And as a main course: 6 days of Yoga Retreat in a hotel 5**** next to the Pirin National Park, with Kamal, An experienced Indian yoga instructor who travels specifically to the hotel to teach yoga classes.
Dates to choose:
- 1Week of April, Mayo, June, July, September or October 2020.
- In 2021 pending to confirm dates.
Yoga retreat features :
– The yoga practices that you are going to learn or improve are of the types: Satyananda Yoga, Hath yoga, Raja Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Tratak, Yoganidra, Naad Yoga, and Meditation.
– The food during the yoga course is ayurvedic food and cooked by an Indian chef.
– All fruits and vegetables are ozonated before use, dipping them for 2 hours before in water. And the legumes are soaked in water for 24 hours. This food treatment removes toxins, pesticides, heavy metals and other pollutants.
– The yoga retreat includes a regimen of full board, three meals a day, including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
– In the morning they will have a cup of pure water with lemon for purification and in the evening a glass of good local wine.
– The program includes yoga practices 3 times a day, in the morning, afternoon and evening.
– Massages performed by a professional masseuse : 3 massages of 50 minutes each. Please, agree on the schedule with the hotel's Spa reception.
– Hikes daily to the mountain (Optionally, it can be substituted for cultural excursions in the area if due to the weather they do not wish to do the walks, see price of these optional excursions in the section “Prices”).
– A day of to ride a horse in the schedule of “outings to the mountain”, this day, instead of taking a walking tour, It will be done on horseback for the participants who wish it…
– Free use of the following facilities Hotel spa: swimming pool bio (indoor pools with water temperature of 31-33 º C and that it is purified without using chlorine, ionization is used instead, ultraviolet light and salt electrolysis), salt pool with salts from the Dead Sea, saunas and steam rooms, jacuzzi, contrast and hydromassage showers, Gym, relaxation room built with bricks of Himalayan salts that improve the respiratory system.
– The hotel takes care of the clothes used during yoga practices. This is a free service.
– You will receive a gift : two t-shirts and a hat with the course logo.
– Accommodation in room for single use in hotel-Spa 5***** next to Pirin mountain in Bulgaria… If you are traveling as a couple you can also choose a room for double use.
– Yoga classes and walks are led by professionals who are fluent in the English language in order to communicate with our travelers. Spanish travelers will be integrated into these activities within a group of international participants, mainly Bulgarian, but also english, german, etc. Minimal yoga group 5 participants.
Flight from city of origin-Sofia airport. Pick up at the airport by a Spanish-speaking driver and transfer to the hotel 4**** in Sofia city. If the flight schedule allows it: visit with the driver to the center of Sofia, dinner in a traditional Bulgarian style restaurant and transfer back to the hotel for the night.
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer south by road to the quiet valley of Razlog, with stunning mountain scenery overlooking the mountains of the Pirin National Park. The area is rich in thermal mineral springs from its subsoil, that are used in the spa hotels in this region. Hotel accommodation 4**** from the town of Banya.
But first we will visit the Rila Orthodox Monastery, which is a Unesco World Heritage Site, and it is a perfect place to start purifying our souls surrounded by Nature. This monastery is the most visited place in Bulgaria, learn more about the Rila Monastery by clicking here.
Full day of relaxation and enjoy the natural hot springs in the hotel's Spa 4**** with free access to the hotel's indoor swimming pool and the on-site spa center, which includes sauna, sanarium, sauna bio, vapour room, Turkish hammam and salt room. Overnight at the same hotel 4**** of Horn.
After breakfast, visit to the neighboring town of Dobrinishte where they can have an approach to the daily rural life that Bulgarians lead in these rural areas. You can also visit the city's public spa with separate pools for men and women.
Short midday transfer to the Hotel-Spa 5**** to start the yoga retreat:
Accommodation of 15:00 a 15:30 h.
Afternoon yoga session 16:00 a 17:25 h.
Dinner of 19:30 a 20:30 h.
Yoga session at night 21:00 – 21:50
Days 5,6,7 and 8:
Morning yoga session 07:10 a 07:55 h.
Breakfast 09:00 a 09:30 h.
Preparation for outdoor activities 09:30 a 09:50 h.
Meeting point in the Lobby Bar and departure for the walk 09:50 – 10:00 h.
Transport to the mountain 10:00 – 10:20 h.
Hike 10:20 a 12:30 h.
Return from the walk to the hotel 12:30 a 12:50 h.
lunch 13:00 a 14:00 h.
Free time for massage, o Spa y relax 14:00 a 16:00 h.
Afternoon yoga session 16:00 a 17:25 h.
Dinner at the hotel restaurant 19:30 a 21:00 h.
Yoga session at night 21:00 – 21:50 h.
Hot water with lemon 07:20 a 07:30 h.
Yoga session. Of 07:10 a 08:55 h.
Breakfast 09:30 a 10:30 h.
Free time for Spa and Relax 10:30 a 12:30 h.
Departure at 13:00 h.
Transfer to Sofia by road by vehicle with Spanish-speaking driver, Lunch and at the scheduled time for the flights, transfer to Sofia airport, farewell to the driver at the terminal access door.
- In group of 8 persons 996,00 € / person
- In group of 7 persons 1.172,00 € / person
- In group of 6 persons 1.234,00 € / person
- In group of 5 persons: 1.302,00 € / person
- In group of 4 persons: 1.474,00 € / person
- In group of 3 persons: 1.686,00 € / person
- In group of 2 persons: 1.994,00 € / person
- If you come alone: 1 person: 2.920,00 € / person
Optional excursions, Optional to the walks carried out during the Yoga Retreat:
- Transfer to the town of “Leshten” typical traditional Bulgarian architecture (1 journey time approx.), walking tour through its cobbled streets and return to the hotel. Price: 140,00 €, to distribute among the interested.
- Visit to the Dobarsko Church (road transfer of 30 minutes approx.), of the year 1614 with unique wall fresco paintings, like the one that represents Jesus arriving in what some with a lot of imagination identify as a spaceship. Price: 95,00 €, to distribute among the interested.
- Visit on foot to a house-museum in the neighboring town where you can see how people lived in these towns at the end of the century 19 and walk through the old quarter. Price: 80,00 €, to distribute among the interested.
• Reception at the Sofia airport upon arrival and transfer to the hotel in Sofia. • Transfers according to itinerary in vehicle with air conditioning and Spanish-speaking driver, Except during the yoga retreat, the hotel does the short transfers for the mountain hikes with a local driver.. • Free access to the hotel's Spa facilities 4**** from Banya and those hotel Spa facilities 5**** of the Yoga Retreat specified in the program (treatments or use of additional facilities are paid on site to the hotel). • Fuel costs, parking and tolls for road transfers. • Accommodation in hotels 4**** and 5*****, in single use room, (If you are traveling as a couple you can also choose a double use room, with a discount from 4% in the price per person) • Half board the day 1, 2, 3, 4 and 9 of the program and full board during the Yoga retreat, days 5, 6, 7 and 8, Drinks not included. • Transfer to Sofia airport on the day of departure. • Administration fees.
What is not included:
• Plane tickets. • Footwear and personal clothing for activities. • Because they are optional for each traveler: Entrance fees to museums, monasteries, strengths, churches or other tourist attractions. • Optional excursions. • Optional SPA treatments • Travel assistance insurance, nor cancellation, nor doctors, nor repatriation. • Tips and personal expenses. • Drinks of all kinds. • Refunds due to the fact that any of the stages, Visits or activities reflected in the itinerary could not be carried out due to force majeure. • Any other concept not specified as included.