All levels of difficulty
We organize mountain bike routes and tours by mountain bike circuits prepared Bulgaria, from beginning to end, quiet route from appreciating the landscape tour trial. It provides you all the necessary material starting with their own mountain bike adapted to your height, age and level. Guide accompanies you on the best trails, lossless, always at the pace you marquéis, and also it takes care should go to you and the bikes to the starting point of the tour and return to hotel.
Discover our current offer for 2016: “Offer ride MTB Bulgaria”
In Bulgaria all types of mountain biking practiced . During the period between May and October the routes are available for both beginners and advanced; be the toughest sport on two wheels, even in winter. We will provide all the necessary equipment, from mountain biking to own safety accessories and you moved in appropriate vehicles, You and your companions, along with all the equipment, from the hotel to the start of the routes.
If you are looking for an experience out of the ordinary, You can measure your strength in the emblematic Kom-Emine route along the ridge of the mountains of the Central Balkan or participate in the traditional bike ride Mountain Vitosha held in late June.
Other areas specially prepared for fans of mountain biking are the following mountain bike parks:
– Borovets: 20 km. of total path length, four levels of difficulty. You can practice all forms (downhill, cross country, free ride y all mountain) and has a cable car up specially equipped bicycles. The downhill stretch for a total length of 2.200 m with a height of 440 m. Here they are held international competitions and tournaments winter snow slope. It may be the best bike park in Europe. You have more information about it in our blog: “MTB en bike parks de Bulgaria”
– Sopot: infrastructure has to practice Dowhill, cross country, 4cross y trial. The route is downhill 4 km long with a vertical drop of 800 m and is serviced by the cable car. Sopot is traditional competitions hosted many national and international level.
– Dragalevtsi: near Sofia. The cable car up you to a height of about 2.000 m above sea level where, terrain following dialing, are almost 1.000 m level to reach the first houses of the city.
– Beglika: a place of adventure and ecological park, It offers good conditions for cross country and free ride.
– Rhodope mountain: There are many dirt roads and trails conducive to mountain biking, and in the lower parts of Rila and Pirin.
All older children 5 years may be included in an appropriate program for biking along forest roads.