MTB -All difficulty levels
We organize mountain bike routes and tours of the circuits prepared for mountain biking in Bulgaria, from beginner to extreme, from a quiet route appreciating the landscape to a race against the clock. All the necessary material is provided, starting with the mountain bike itself adapted to your size, age and level. A guide accompanies you through the best trails, no loss, always at the rhythm that you mark, and also takes care of transferring you and the bicycles to the starting point of the tour and back to the hotel.
Discover our current offer: “MTB travel offer in Bulgaria”
All types of mountain biking are practiced in Bulgaria . During the period between May and October the routes are available for both beginners and advanced.; the most resistant can practice sports on two wheels, even in winter. We provide you with all the necessary equipment, from the mountain bike itself to the safety accessories and we transfer you in appropriate vehicles, to you and your companions, together with all the equipment, from the hotel to the start of the routes.
If you are looking for an unusual experience, You can measure your strength on the iconic Kom-Emine route along the crest of the Central Balkan Mountains or take part in the traditional Vitosha Mountain Bike Tour at the end of June.
Other areas specially prepared for mountain bike fans are the following mountain bike parks:
– Borovets: 20 km. total length of the route, four levels of difficulty. All modalities can be practiced (downhill, cross country, free ride y all mountain) and it has a specially equipped cable car to raise bicycles. The section for the downhill has a total length of 2.200 m with an unevenness of 440 m. International competitions and winter snow tournaments take place there. May be the best “bike park” of Europe. You have more information about him in our Blog: “MTB in bike parks of Bulgaria”
– Sopot: has infrastructure to practice downhill, cross country, 4cross y trial. The descent route is 4 km long with a slope of 800 m and is served by the cable car. Sopot is the traditional host of many competitions of national and international level.
– Dragalevtsi: near Sofia. The cable car takes you up to a height of about 2.000 m above sea level where, following the marking of the terrain, there are almost 1.000 m of unevenness to reach the first houses of the city.
– Beglika: a place of adventure and ecological park, offers good conditions for cross country and free ride.
– The Rhodope mountain: There are numerous dirt roads and trails suitable for mountain biking, as well as in the lower parts of Rila and Pirin.
All children over 5 years can be included in an appropriate program for biking on forest roads.