High mountain hiking in Bulgaria.
Duration: 8 days to choose from March to September 2019.
Why do a hiking trip high mountain in Bulgaria?: This is a hiking trip that mixes high mountain sport, adventure and discovery of a country that is culturally different from the rest of Europe, will surprise its fusion of Slavic customs, Mediterranean and Turkish. The route crosses paths among the most iconic mountain ranges in Bulgaria: Rila y Pirin, with peaks up 2.925 meters, the highest of all Balkan countries. The environment is very beautiful, green even in summer and the paths are not crowded as in other mountain destinations in Europe. We accompanied a local Spanish speaking guide to walk you through the best trails, transfers and help with language.
This is a kind Itinerary, for this specific offer, but if you want other dates or duration, Please tell us your query by Custom quote request. If you want more information on the National Park Rila and Pirin visit our section: Hiking High Mountain.
Day 1: Flight to Sofia. From the airport we moved to Alpine Centre Malyovitsa (National Park Rila), accommodation in hotel **. Preparation equipment. Price. Brief representation of the program and the local guide. Hotel accommodation **
Day 2: Breakfast. Day dedicated to the ascent of Mount Malyovitsa (2.729 m). Positive slope 960 m. During the trek we pass the spectacular glacial valley of Malyovitsa and lake "Elenino". Duration 5 a 7 hours. Back to the hotel. Price. Accommodation: hotel **
Day 3: Breakfast. Transfer to the ski resort of Borovetz. Day dedicated to the ascent of Mount Musala (2.925 m). Positive slope 1.400 m. Duration 6 a 7 hours. Back to the shelter Everest. Price. Accommodation: haven.
Day 4: Breakfast. Again we pass the peak of Musala. And we go down the south side of the Rila Mountain towards the recreation center Treshtenik 1.600 m. Negative Slope 1.325 m. Duration 6 – 7 hours. Transfer to Bansko 50 km. al Sur. Accommodation: Bansko, hotel***.
Day 5: Breakfast. We started the leg of the trip in the National Park Pirin. In the morning we transfer to the lodge of Gotse Delchev (30m / 40 minutes). Then we take the chairlift to the hostel Bezbog (2.200 m). The best way to climb the peak Polezhan (2.851 m) It is first going through the peak Bezbog (2.645 m). Positive slope 651 m. Duration 4 hours. Move back to hostel Bezbog. Down with the chairlift. Transfer to the village of Dobarsko. Visit the ancient church (year 1.614, inscribed on the UNESCO list of cultural monuments). Back to Bansko. Price. Accommodation: Bansko, hotel***.
Day 6: Breakfast. Transfer to hostel Vihren (20km). Depending on the physical conditions of the group participants we have several options to peak Vihren (2.914 m). Positive slope 964 m. Duration of the trek 6-7 hours. Back to Bansko. Free time. Price. Accommodation: Bansko, hotel***.
Day 7: Breakfast. Transfer by road to Sofia (150km). Hotel accommodation. Tour of the city. Free time for shopping and strolling through the city center. Last Supper / not included in the price /, so the group can choose the preferred site for dinner, of course with the help of the guide. Fiesta. In Sofia there are several nightclubs and casinos, with a variety of music. Accommodation: hotel 3*** O 4****.
Day 8: Breakfast. Free time for visits or last minute shopping if time permits departure. Transfer to Sofia airport and departure to Spain.
- Prices taxes included (with Spanish-speaking local guide, transportation and hotel) :
- Group of 2 people: 1.266,00 € / person
- Group of 3 people: 990,00 € / person
- Group of 4 people: 854,00 € / person
- Group of 5 people: 762,00 € / person
- Group of 6 people: 695,00 € / person
- For solo travelers or groups over 6 people please check price.
• Reception at Sofia airport on arrival. • Guide service / translator / instructor throughout the program. • Transfers as per itinerary in air-conditioned car with driver throughout the program. • fuel costs, parking and tolls. • Accommodation in double use, except shelter / hostel • Breakfast. • Transfer to Sofia airport on day of departure. • Administration fees.
What is not included:
• Plane tickets. • Footwear and sportswear staff for activities. • Because it is optional for every traveler: Tickets to museums, monasteries, iglesias, strengths and services chairlift and gondola. • Optional excursions. • Travel Assistance Insurance, with own toppings for activity, or rescue. Price approx. It is 35,00 € per person, total para 8 days. We recommend that you hire for your safety and peace of mind, if you want we can recommend you the insurance that best suits your program activities. • Tips and personal expenses. • The beverages of all kinds.